Were flexible enough to form cylinders
from plates, rings from bars, channel or anglerolling
either the easy or hard way. Plus, we offer broad machining
services in-house. Our experienced craftsmen work equally
well with low & high carbon steel stainless steel, aluminum
and other materials to meet your specifications.
Our onsite engineers harness technology like
AutoCAD and CNC, transforming your ideas into form-ready specifications,
designing prototypes, drawing up materials lists, forming
templates and more.
In-house capabilities are a big part of how
we do business. They give us control from beginning to end,
reducing customer costs and turnaround time. We design innovative
ring and cylinder forming machinery, building unique equipment
to support your unique needs. Which means no one else can
create components like we do. Thats ingenuity.
Millerberndready to adapt to your
needs with efficient processes and high quality components.
Ring Production Services
- Ring forming
- Flash welding
- Resizing to precise roundness
- Stress relieving & annealing
- Diameters from 6" to 144"
- Ring segments
Cylinder Production Services
- Rolling & forming
- Seam welding using submerged arc or gas-shielded
- Shot blast cleaning
- Diameters from 7" to 144" +
Lengths up to 96"
Added Production Services
- CNC-machined interior or exterior surfaces
- CNC Drilled & tapped holes
- Prime coat for corrosion protection
Special Fabrication Services
- Machining capabilities for large diameter
rings & cylinders
- Tap & drill large diameter flanges
- Inside storage of raw material
- Order quantities from 1- 50,000+ accepted
- Bore 120" diameter cylinder ID to
- Machine surfaces on 10 diameter
- 60 foot paint line
- Large tonage presses available for your